Old 04-16-2010, 08:05 AM
Terry Barnaby

Default Graphics test week: Where is gfx_test_week_20100414_i686.iso

I was going to try and participate in the Graphics test week
for ATI/Intel boards. However I can't download either:

http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/2010-04-13-nouveau-testday/gfx_test_week_20100414_i686.iso

or

http://adamwill.fedorapeople.org/gfx_test_week_20100412/gfx_test_week_20100412_x86-64.iso

due to server timeouts.
Is there anywhere else i can get these from ?

Cheers

Terry

Old 04-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Adam Williamson

On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 09:05 +0100, Terry Barnaby wrote:
> I was going to try and participate in the Graphics test week
> for ATI/Intel boards. However I can't download either:
>
> http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/2010-04-13-nouveau-testday/gfx_test_week_20100414_i686.iso
>
> or
>
> http://adamwill.fedorapeople.org/gfx_test_week_20100412/gfx_test_week_20100412_x86-64.iso
>
> due to server timeouts.
> Is there anywhere else i can get these from ?

No...but the links are working fine for me at this time. If they still
don't work for you, you could do the testing with a nightly build, now
(all the important packages should be there). Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 04-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Terry Barnaby

On 16/04/10 16:43, Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-04-16 at 09:05 +0100, Terry Barnaby wrote:
>> I was going to try and participate in the Graphics test week
>> for ATI/Intel boards. However I can't download either:
>>
>> http://jlaska.fedorapeople.org/2010-04-13-nouveau-testday/gfx_test_week_20100414_i686.iso
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://adamwill.fedorapeople.org/gfx_test_week_20100412/gfx_test_week_20100412_x86-64.iso
>>
>> due to server timeouts.
>> Is there anywhere else i can get these from ?
>
> No...but the links are working fine for me at this time. If they still
> don't work for you, you could do the testing with a nightly build, now
> (all the important packages should be there). Thanks!
Thanks,

The servers seem to be up again now (they where down at least 7 hours ...)

Cheers

Terry

Old 04-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Adam Miller

Yeah, there was a bit of down time for fedorapeople today but the ninjas over in fedora-infrastructure got everything back up and solid.

-AdamM (From Android)