Old 04-14-2010, 02:20 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default F13 Beta release notes

The Documentation team has prepared and posted a draft of the Fedora
13 Release Notes for the Beta release:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/drafts.html

It's recommended that developers check out sections that are relevant
or important to them. If you find that a page needs changes, you can
use the link at the start of each major section, provided in rather
startling magenta, to get to the wiki page that houses the content
source for that part of the document.

Make your changes on the wiki. Please keep in mind that to make our
translators' jobs easier, it is best to add or delete a paragraph, as
opposed to making minor tweaks inside a paragraph. Sometimes this may
not be possible, so just give it your best shot. Documentation folks
are almost always available on IRC Freenode #fedora-docs to help if
needed.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:20:32 -0400,
"Paul W. Frields" <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Documentation team has prepared and posted a draft of the Fedora
> 13 Release Notes for the Beta release:
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/drafts.html
>
> It's recommended that developers check out sections that are relevant
> or important to them. If you find that a page needs changes, you can
> use the link at the start of each major section, provided in rather
> startling magenta, to get to the wiki page that houses the content
> source for that part of the document.

Has the disk space requirement section been reviewed lately? Depending
on what "complete" is referring to, 9 GB may be no where near enough space.
The minimuns also look suspiciously low, but I don't do minimum installs.

Old 04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:20:32 -0400,
"Paul W. Frields" <stickster@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Documentation team has prepared and posted a draft of the Fedora
> 13 Release Notes for the Beta release:
>
> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/drafts.html
>
> It's recommended that developers check out sections that are relevant
> or important to them. If you find that a page needs changes, you can
> use the link at the start of each major section, provided in rather
> startling magenta, to get to the wiki page that houses the content
> source for that part of the document.

It might be appropriate to mention bug 567113 in the Postgres section, but
Tom Lane should have the final call there.