Old 04-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Christoph Höger

Default radeon powersaving

Hi all,

I was wondering if I could that last noisy fan on my pc to rest (sitting
on my 4850): Is there any part of radeon powersaving yet in fedora 12
(in what package should it be, kernel, ati or radeon)?
If so, where can I start testing?

regards

Christoph

Old 04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Matthew Garrett

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 09:36:54AM +0200, Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if I could that last noisy fan on my pc to rest (sitting
> on my 4850): Is there any part of radeon powersaving yet in fedora 12
> (in what package should it be, kernel, ati or radeon)?
> If so, where can I start testing?

No. It's being worked on.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59@srcf.ucam.org