Old 04-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-04-13)

Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
meeting tomorrow at 19:00UTC (3pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

NOTE: The Meeting Time has CHANGED. See above.

= Followups =

#351 Create a policy for updates

= New Business =

#363 Proposal: auto sign pkgs in koji

= Fedora Engineering Services tickets =

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-engineering-services/report/6

= Open Floor =

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket. The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor topic.

kevin

Old 04-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Garrett Holmstrom

On 4/12/2010 16:15, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting tomorrow at 19:00UTC (3pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.net.
>
> NOTE: The Meeting Time has CHANGED. See above.

Is the "NOTE" still necessary?

Old 04-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:29:46 -0500
Garrett Holmstrom <gholms@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> On 4/12/2010 16:15, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> > meeting tomorrow at 19:00UTC (3pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> > irc.freenode.net.
> >
> > NOTE: The Meeting Time has CHANGED. See above.
>
> Is the "NOTE" still necessary?

Probably not now that .eu has switched to DST as well.

I will drop it moving forward.

kevin