Old 04-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Juha Tuomala

Default Reverting kaddressbook back to previous version?

I feel that the current re-written version of kaddressbook is
completely useless for daily work and it was a serious mistake
to push it into stable release.

I recall, that the earlier version had some level of Akonadi support
as well, so in theory, would it be possible to revert the codebase
back to the one that can actually be used?

This current one has so many regressions that I'm not even going to
bother myself by starting to make a list, everyone using that
application knows what I'm talking about.

Tuju

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.