Old 04-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Michel Alexandre Salim

Default F-13 xulrunner/firefox security update: need to rebuild dependents

On Sat, Apr 10, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Michel Alexandre Salim
<michael.silvanus@gmail.com> wrote:
> The update,
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/xulrunner-1.9.2.3-1.fc13,firefox-3.6.3-1.fc13
>
> was pushed out yesterday, however, other packages depending on
> xulrunner are not rebuilt, and thus users with any of these installed
> will not be able to install the updates. I'm not sure how to fix this,
> beyond rebuilding the related packages and pushing the builds out
> ASAP.

I've referred to the list of packages rebuilt for xulrunner/firefox
for F-12, and rebuilt the necessary ones. Here are the list of updates
that should be pushed out soon for F-13, so that the Firefox fix can
be applied by all F-13 users:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/galeon-2.0.7-27.fc13,gnome-python2-extras-2.25.3-17.fc13,mozvoikko-1.0-9.fc13.1

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/Miro-3.0-1.fc13

Cheers,