Old 04-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Debarshi Ray

Default Orphaning redet

I would like to orphan redet [1] and redet-doc [2] since I don't use
them. I will release them in PackageDB if someone is interested.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/redet
[2] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/redet-doc
--
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power."