Old 04-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Denis Leroy

Default Orphaning packages, retiring from

After maintaining the gtkmm stack for 7 years or so, as well as a number
of other packages, I am now orphaning the remaining packages that were
still under my care. I do find that contributing to Fedora is not as fun
as it once was, and as such find it more and more difficult to commit
the time and care these packages deserve.

The following are orphaned in the pkg database:

The main gtkmm stack (ideally should be owned by the same person, some
C++ experience is helpful but not striclty required):

glibmm24
pangomm
gtkmm24
gconfmm26
gnome-vfsmm26
libgnomemm26
libgnomeuimm26
libglademm24
libgnomecanvasmm26

Others:

libsigc++
libsigc++20
bakery
compat-libgda
distcc
glom
goocanvasmm
gstreamermm
gtksourceviewmm
libburn
libgda
libgnomedb
libnotifymm
libpanelappletmm
libxml++
wp_tray

Old 04-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Jon Ciesla

Denis Leroy wrote:
> After maintaining the gtkmm stack for 7 years or so, as well as a number
> of other packages, I am now orphaning the remaining packages that were
> still under my care. I do find that contributing to Fedora is not as fun
> as it once was, and as such find it more and more difficult to commit
> the time and care these packages deserve.
>
> The following are orphaned in the pkg database:
>
> The main gtkmm stack (ideally should be owned by the same person, some
> C++ experience is helpful but not striclty required):
>
> glibmm24
> pangomm
> gtkmm24
> gconfmm26
> gnome-vfsmm26
> libgnomemm26
> libgnomeuimm26
> libglademm24
> libgnomecanvasmm26
>
> Others:
>
> libsigc++
> libsigc++20
> bakery
> compat-libgda
> distcc

Taken. And thanks, and best of luck, Denis.

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie