Old 04-08-2010, 12:33 AM
James Laska

Default F-13-Beta Go/No-Go Meeting #2 @ 2010-04-08 00:00 UTC Recap

Greetings,

Representatives from Fedora QA, Rel-Eng and Development met on IRC to
review whether the Fedora 13 Beta release criteria [1] have been met.
The team agreed that the Beta criteria *have* been met with
F-13-Beta-RC5. For additional details, please refer to the attached
minutes.

Thanks,
James

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
#fedora-meeting: F-13-Beta engineering readiness meeting

Meeting started by jlaska at 00:01:48 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-04-08/f-13-beta-eng-readiness.2010-04-08-00.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Waiting for critical mass (jlaska, 00:01:59)

* Why are we here? (jlaska, 00:07:20)
* The purpose is to decide whether the beta has met the release
criteria (jlaska, 00:07:25)
* LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
(jlaska, 00:07:30)

* Go or No Go? (jlaska, 00:10:30)
* AGREED: The Beta release criteria have been met with F-13-Beta-RC5
(jlaska, 00:20:51)

* What's next? (jlaska, 00:21:55)
* adamw removing bug#579739 from F13Beta (jlaska, 00:22:22)
* RelEng will begin staging to mirrors starting Thu Apr 8 (jlaska,
00:23:32)

Meeting ended at 00:29:32 UTC.

Action Items
------------

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* jlaska (50)
* adamw (18)
* Oxf13 (18)
* nirik (8)
* stickster (5)
* zodbot (3)
* drago01 (2)
* poelcat (1)

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

Old 04-08-2010, 10:30 AM
Mat Booth

On 8 April 2010 01:33, James Laska <jlaska@redhat.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Representatives from Fedora QA, Rel-Eng and Development met on IRC to
> review whether the Fedora 13 Beta release criteria [1] have been met.
> The team agreed that the Beta criteria *have* been met with
> F-13-Beta-RC5. *For additional details, please refer to the attached
> minutes.
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
>
> --

Hi, is there a Known or Common Problems page for F13?

--
Mat Booth

Old 04-08-2010, 12:06 PM
James Laska

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 11:30 +0100, Mat Booth wrote:
> On 8 April 2010 01:33, James Laska <jlaska@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Representatives from Fedora QA, Rel-Eng and Development met on IRC to
> > review whether the Fedora 13 Beta release criteria [1] have been met.
> > The team agreed that the Beta criteria *have* been met with
> > F-13-Beta-RC5. For additional details, please refer to the attached
> > minutes.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > James
> >
> > [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
> >
> > --
>
> Hi, is there a Known or Common Problems page for F13?

Hi Mat,

You can find the list of Common problems, and notes on how to contribute
bugs to the list, at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F13_bugs

There are several bugs tagged for addition to this page, so I suspect
the content will change before F-13-Beta is released.

Thanks,
James

Old 04-08-2010, 12:46 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Old 04-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Mat Booth

On 8 April 2010 13:06, James Laska <jlaska@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 11:30 +0100, Mat Booth wrote:
>> On 8 April 2010 01:33, James Laska <jlaska@redhat.com> wrote:
>> > Greetings,
>> >
>> > Representatives from Fedora QA, Rel-Eng and Development met on IRC to
>> > review whether the Fedora 13 Beta release criteria [1] have been met.
>> > The team agreed that the Beta criteria *have* been met with
>> > F-13-Beta-RC5. *For additional details, please refer to the attached
>> > minutes.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > James
>> >
>> > [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Beta_Release_Criteria
>> >
>> > --
>>
>> Hi, is there a Known or Common Problems page for F13?
>
> Hi Mat,
>
> You can find the list of Common problems, and notes on how to contribute
> bugs to the list, at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Common_F13_bugs
>
> There are several bugs tagged for addition to this page, so I suspect
> the content will change before F-13-Beta is released.
>
> Thanks,
> James

Thanks.

--