Old 04-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Jaroslav Reznik

Default KDE-SIG meeting report (14/2010)

This is a report of the weekly KDE-SIG-Meeting with a summary of the
topics that were discussed. If you want to add a comment please reply
to this email or add it to the related meeting page.

= Weekly KDE Summary =

Week: 14/2010

Time: 2010-04-06 14:00 UTC

Meeting page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/KDE/Meetings/2010-04-06

Meeting minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-
meeting/2010-04-06/kde-sig.2010-04-06-14.01.html

Meeting log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-04-06/kde-
sig.2010-04-06-14.01.log.html

= Participants =
* JaroslavReznik
* KevinKofler
* LukasTinkl
* RexDieter
* StevenParrish
* ThanNgo
* ThomasJanssen

= Agenda =

* topics to discuss:
o kde-4.4.2
o finish KOffice 2.2 decision
+ Beta 2 out, release is planned on Thursday 8th
o get started on getting libvlc 1.1 into Rawhide (split into Fedora /
RPM Fusion), for Phonon-VLC
o split out libmediastreamer subpackages from linphone (we have the
prereq version in F13 and Rawhide now) so Kopete can build against it
* recent bugs:
o (none)

= Summary =

kde-4.4.2

* everything should be done
* Kevin_Kofler to serve as update wrangler for kde-4.4.2

KOffice 2.2 decision

* we can probably have rc1 for f13 release [1]
* some testing needed
* consensus 2.2 is better than 2.1

split out libmediastreamer subpackages from linphone

* for Kopete
* HELP: volunteer to lead effort to split libmediastreamer from linphone
(see also bug #490046)

phonon-vlc

* we need to split (in xine-lib split style)
* HELP: get vlc into fedora (and split into free/nonfree parts), usable by
phonon-vlc

open discussion

* FUDCon Zurich [2]

= Next Meeting =