Old 04-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-04-06

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-04-06
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.

= Agenda =

* follow ups
* impact of new release schedule (tech33)
* open floor

Thanks to tech33 for our agenda item this week, we'll also be following
up on last week's meeting topics.

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey