Old 04-05-2010, 07:57 AM
"A. Mani"

Default Fwd: Jabbin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jabbin <stefanogrini@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:54 AM

Jabbin

________________________________

Jabbin Team looks for Linux packagers

Jabbin is an Open Source and cross-platform application developed on qt library

Released under GPL we believe in free software and Linux Community

Our commitment is to consolidate our user experience across many Linux
distributions, for this reason we are looking for packagers and tester
for any Linux Distro.

Contact our CTO bodrati.at.gmail.com or leave a post in our Support Page

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani