Old 03-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Sergio Pascual

Default License change: swarp

Hi all:

the new version of swarp in rawhide (2.17.6) will have a CeCILL
license. Previously, swarp was distributed under GPLv2

Regards

Old 03-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Seth Vidal

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010, Sergio Pascual wrote:

> Hi all:
>
> the new version of swarp in rawhide (2.17.6) will have a CeCILL
> license. Previously, swarp was distributed under GPLv2

Which CeCILL license will it be?

-sv

Old 04-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Sergio Pascual

Uhmm, it's not clear from the sources. I will ask upstream

Sergio

Old 04-19-2010, 10:13 AM
Sergio Pascual

The license is CeCILL version 1. Upstream is looking into including
the current license text in the next release.