Old 03-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-03-30

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-03-30
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.

= Agenda =

* follow ups
* open floor

Not much on the agenda this week, but I'll be there in case anyone has
topics to bring up.

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey