Old 03-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Frank BŁttner

Default Orphaning package NAS

Hello,
because for the new Qt installation, nas it not needed anymore,
to play sounds I orphaning it.
When somebody will you can take it.
For EL4 and EL5 I will maintain it until EL4/EL5 will be unsupported at
upstreanm.

Current Bugs:
#565181 - The make file for >FC12 must be fixed.

Old 03-29-2010, 07:55 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 17:39:08 +0200,
Frank BŁttner <frank-buettner@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hello,
> because for the new Qt installation, nas it not needed anymore,
> to play sounds I orphaning it.
> When somebody will you can take it.
> For EL4 and EL5 I will maintain it until EL4/EL5 will be unsupported at
> upstreanm.
>
> Current Bugs:
> #565181 - The make file for >FC12 must be fixed.

Note that Fedora Engineering Services is willing to help with getting the
FTBFS / DSO bug fixed. So if someone wants to take this over, you get a
little help while trying to get up to speed on this package.

I will lower the priority for looking at that bug until someone picks the
package up though, as there are a lot of other FTBFS / DSO bugs for me
to work on in preference to one from an orphaned package.