FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Branched Report
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

Compose started at Thu Mar 25 09:15:10 UTC 2010

Broken deps for i386
----------------------------------------------------------
blam-1.8.5-22.fc13.i686 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1
gnome-web-photo-0.9-4.fc13.i686 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1
hornsey-1.5.2-0.1.fc13.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
pyclutter-gst-0.9.2-1.fc12.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
totem-youtube-2.29.92-1.fc13.i686 requires libgdata.so.7
zikula-module-menutree-2.2-1.fc13.noarch requires zikula >= 0:1.2



Broken deps for x86_64
----------------------------------------------------------
blam-1.8.5-22.fc13.x86_64 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1
gnome-web-photo-0.9-4.fc13.x86_64 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1
hornsey-1.5.2-0.1.fc13.x86_64 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0()(64bit)
pyclutter-gst-0.9.2-1.fc12.x86_64 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0()(64bit)
totem-youtube-2.29.92-1.fc13.x86_64 requires libgdata.so.7()(64bit)
zikula-module-menutree-2.2-1.fc13.noarch requires zikula >= 0:1.2



New package rubygem-right_aws
Interface classes for the Amazon EC2/EBS, SQS, S3, SDB, and ACF Web Services
New package rubygem-right_http_connection
RightScale's robust HTTP/S connection module
Updated Packages:

at-spi-1.29.92-1.fc13
---------------------
* Tue Mar 09 2010 Matthias Clasen <mclasen@redhat.com> - 1.29.92-1
- Update to 1.29.92


clutter-1.2.2-1.fc13
--------------------
* Mon Mar 15 2010 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@gmail.com> 1.2.2-1
- Update to new upstream stable 1.2.2 release


ghostscript-8.71-9.fc13
-----------------------
* Tue Mar 16 2010 Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> 8.71-9
- Backported some more TIFF fixes (bug #573970).
- Use upstream fix for TIFF default strip size (bug #571520).

* Mon Mar 15 2010 Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> 8.71-8
- Restore the TIFF default strip size of 0 (bug #571520).
- Don't segfault closing tiffg3 device if opening failed (bug #571520).
- Don't revert gdevcups y-axis change (bug #541604).
- Reallocate memory in gdevcups when color depth changes (bug #563313).

* Fri Mar 05 2010 Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> 8.71-7
- Don't own the %{_datadir}/ghostscript or
%{_datadir}/ghostscript/conf.d directories as the filesystem
package already does (bug #569442).

* Wed Mar 03 2010 Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> 8.71-6
- Fixed summary.
- Fixed macros in changelog.
- Avoid mixed spaces and tabs.
- Ship COPYING file.
- Added comments for all patches.
- More consistent macro use.

* Mon Feb 22 2010 Tim Waugh <twaugh@redhat.com> 8.71-5
- The doc subpackage is now noarch (bug #567179).


gnome-disk-utility-2.30.0-1.fc13
--------------------------------
* Mon Mar 15 2010 David Zeuthen <davidz@redhat.com> - 2.30.0-1.fc13
- Update to 2.30.0


perl-Crypt-Eksblowfish-0.008-1.fc13
-----------------------------------
* Sat Mar 13 2010 Iain Arnell <iarnell@gmail.com> 0.008-1
- update to latest upstream version
- use perl_default_filter


rawtherapee-3.0-0.14.a1.fc13
----------------------------
* Tue Mar 23 2010 Thibault North <tnorth@fedoraproject.org> - 3.0-0.14.a1
- Remove sed liners which have been pushed upstream

* Tue Mar 23 2010 Thibault North <tnorth@fedoraproject.org> - 3.0-0.13.a1
- Fix CMakeLists to build without extra languages and themes
- Remove PDF docs : development-related or outdated

* Tue Mar 23 2010 Thibault North <tnorth@fedoraproject.org> - 3.0-0.12.a1
- Now rely on RawTherapee-Fork, new upstream


Summary:
Added Packages: 2
Removed Packages: 0
Modified Packages: 6
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-25-2010, 07:06 PM
Jesse Keating
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 17:57 +0000, Branched Report wrote:
> blam-1.8.5-22.fc13.i686 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1

blam update is headed to stable.

> gnome-web-photo-0.9-4.fc13.i686 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1

gnome-web-photo has building issues:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=163241

> hornsey-1.5.2-0.1.fc13.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0

hornsey has build issues:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2075984

> pyclutter-gst-0.9.2-1.fc12.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0

pyclutter has build issues:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=152855

> totem-youtube-2.29.92-1.fc13.i686 requires libgdata.so.7

Totem update submitted:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/totem-2.29.92-2.fc13

> zikula-module-menutree-2.2-1.fc13.noarch requires zikula >= 0:1.2

zikula was never built for F-13, update submitted:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/zikula-1.1.2-3.fc13



--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Peter Robinson
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

>> * * * * hornsey-1.5.2-0.1.fc13.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
>
> hornsey has build issues:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2075984

Should be fixed shortly. Known issue due to some of the upstream
project changes. I'm watching it all very closely.

>> * * * * pyclutter-gst-0.9.2-1.fc12.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
>
> pyclutter has build issues:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=152855

pyclutter-gst has been split out to a separate package so needs to be
packaged up as a separate package. Not sure if anyone is working on
it. I think there's due to be a new upstream release very shortly that
is compatible with the clutter 1.2 release and associated clutter-gst
release.

Peter
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-26-2010, 08:39 AM
Kevin Kofler
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

Peter Robinson wrote:
>>> hornsey-1.5.2-0.1.fc13.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
>>
>> hornsey has build issues:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2075984
>
> Should be fixed shortly. Known issue due to some of the upstream
> project changes. I'm watching it all very closely.
>
>>> pyclutter-gst-0.9.2-1.fc12.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
>>
>> pyclutter has build issues:
>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=152855
>
> pyclutter-gst has been split out to a separate package so needs to be
> packaged up as a separate package. Not sure if anyone is working on
> it. I think there's due to be a new upstream release very shortly that
> is compatible with the clutter 1.2 release and associated clutter-gst
> release.

How "shortly" are these going to come? There's very little time left until
the F13 release. If there are patches in upstream revision control, please
consider backporting them right now. Otherwise, it may be worth trying to
patch these up ourselves so they build. The sooner they get fixed, the
better!

Kevin Kofler

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 AM
Kevin Kofler
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

Jesse Keating wrote:
> gnome-web-photo has building issues:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=163241

Implicit linking issue:
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CXX --mode=link g++ -pthread -DORBIT2=1 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -
I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -
I/usr/include/libpng12 -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -
I/usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2 -I/usr/include/nspr4 -fno-rtti -fshort-wchar -fvisibility=hidden -UGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -Wall -Wno-unused -
Wconversion -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsynth -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-
D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -R/usr/lib/xulrunner-
sdk-1.9.2/bin -o gnome-web-photo gnome_web_photo-Components.o gnome_web_photo-Embed.o gnome_web_photo-Listener.o gnome_web_photo-Prefs.o gnome_web_photo-
Printer.o gnome_web_photo-Writer.o gnome_web_photo-main.o -pthread -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -
lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lxml2 -lgconf-2 -lglib-2.0 -lpng12 -ljpeg -
L/usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2/lib -lxpcomglue_s -L/usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2/bin -lxul -lxpcom -lxpcomglue
libtool: link: g++ -pthread -DORBIT2=1 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -
I/usr/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/libpng12 -
I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/gconf/2 -I/usr/include/orbit-2.0 -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2
-I/usr/include/nspr4 -fno-rtti -fshort-wchar -fvisibility=hidden -UGTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-
protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -Wall -Wno-unused -Wconversion -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -
Woverloaded-virtual -Wsynth -Wno-ctor-dtor-privacy -Wno-non-virtual-dtor -O2 -g -pipe -Wall -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fexceptions -fstack-protector --
param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -m32 -march=i686 -mtune=atom -fasynchronous-unwind-tables -o gnome-web-photo gnome_web_photo-Components.o gnome_web_photo-Embed.o
gnome_web_photo-Listener.o gnome_web_photo-Prefs.o gnome_web_photo-Printer.o gnome_web_photo-Writer.o gnome_web_photo-main.o -pthread -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-
x11-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -lcairo -lpango-1.0 -lfreetype -lfontconfig -lgobject-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -
lgthread-2.0 -lrt -lxml2 -lgconf-2 -lglib-2.0 -lpng12 -ljpeg -L/usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2/lib -lxpcomglue_s -L/usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2/bin -lxul -
lxpcom -lxpcomglue -pthread -Wl,-rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2/bin
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/xulrunner-sdk-1.9.2/lib/libxpcomglue.a(nsGlueLinkingDlopen.o): undefined reference to symbol 'dlopen@@GLIBC_2.1'
/usr/bin/ld: note: 'dlopen@@GLIBC_2.1' is defined in DSO /lib/libdl.so.2 so try adding it to the linker command line
/lib/libdl.so.2: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

Yet another victim of the completely unnecessary incompatible ld change
which was shoehorned into F13 the day of the feature freeze.

When will people understand that this kind of changes BREAKS things and has
NO BENEFIT WHATSOEVER? :-(

Kevin Kofler

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Peter Robinson
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler@chello.at> wrote:
> Peter Robinson wrote:
>>>> hornsey-1.5.2-0.1.fc13.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
>>>
>>> hornsey has build issues:
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2075984
>>
>> Should be fixed shortly. Known issue due to some of the upstream
>> project changes. I'm watching it all very closely.
>>
>>>> pyclutter-gst-0.9.2-1.fc12.i686 requires libclutter-gst-0.10.so.0
>>>
>>> pyclutter has build issues:
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=152855
>>
>> pyclutter-gst has been split out to a separate package so needs to be
>> packaged up as a separate package. Not sure if anyone is working on
>> it. I think there's due to be a new upstream release very shortly that
>> is compatible with the clutter 1.2 release and associated clutter-gst
>> release.
>
> How "shortly" are these going to come? There's very little time left until
> the F13 release. If there are patches in upstream revision control, please
> consider backporting them right now. Otherwise, it may be worth trying to
> patch these up ourselves so they build. The sooner they get fixed, the
> better!

I would have done so but the repository has been taken off line for
migration. They have said they will be back by then end of March.
Believe me the sooner I can stop getting emails for it the better too!

Peter
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Kevin Kofler
 
Default F-13 Branched report: 20100325 changes

Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 17:57 +0000, Branched Report wrote:
>> gnome-web-photo-0.9-4.fc13.i686 requires gecko-libs = 0:1.9.2.1
>
> gnome-web-photo has building issues:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=163241

Fix queued for stable:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/gnome-web-photo-0.9-6.fc13

Kevin Kofler

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org