Old 03-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Test email, please ignore

Almost no traffic on devel has caused me to send this test.

-Mike

Old 03-25-2010, 04:22 PM
jose manimala

Lols. Could you please approve sysadmin-test for me?

On 3/25/10, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> Almost no traffic on devel has caused me to send this test.
>
> -Mike

Kind Regards
Jose M Manimala
http://josemanimala.eu.org
Ph: +919884065040
GPGkeyID: 1BE49F39

Old 03-25-2010, 04:28 PM
jose manimala

Terribly Sorry my mistake sent to list accidentally.

Jose

On 3/25/10, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:
> Almost no traffic on devel has caused me to send this test.
>
> -Mike

Kind Regards
Jose M Manimala
http://josemanimala.eu.org