Old 03-24-2010, 07:35 AM
Quentin Armitage

Default FTBFS - mod_dnssd

While looking at the Arm builds, I noticed that mod_dnssd failed to
build for the mass F-12 rebuild, although I successfully built it for
Arm.

I have submitted scratch builds for both F-12 and F-13 (for
i686/x86_64), and they were successful. Could someone please do the
builds and submit them for updates.

Many thanks,
Quentin Armitage

P.S. Can I do more myself, such as submit the actual builds, or is that
not allowed/frowned upon (I am not a packager)?