Old 03-23-2010, 11:07 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

Default Orphaning: diction, pylint, python-logilab-common, python-logilab-astng, uqm

Old 03-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Matthias Runge

On 24/03/10 01:07, Brian C. Lane wrote:

> On 03/23/2010 12:03 PM, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
>> Hello, all:
>>
>> I've been doing a poor job maintaining these. I'm sure someone else
>> can do a better job maintaining them and keeping them current.
>>
>> diction
>> pylint
>> python-logilab-common
>> python-logilab-astng
>> uqm
>
> I've picked up pylint

Hi,

if you need assistance, I'm happy to support you.
Sadly, I'm not approved, yet, this could get a bit tricky.

Matthias

Old 03-24-2010, 03:40 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

Old 03-24-2010, 04:28 PM
Till Maas

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:36:10AM +0100, Matthias Runge wrote:

> if you need assistance, I'm happy to support you.
> Sadly, I'm not approved, yet, this could get a bit tricky.

Next weekend is a Fedora Action Day in my region, I am sure I will get
to sponsor you then.

Regards
Till