Old 01-11-2008, 07:02 AM
Kelly Miller

Default Backporting KDE4?

Hey, since today is the official release date of KDE4, and I know it'll
be going into Rawhide, I wanted to ask if there's going to be official
packages for Fedora 8 to install KDE4.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Kevin Kofler

Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Hey, since today is the official release date of KDE4, and I know it'll
> be going into Rawhide, I wanted to ask if there's going to be official
> packages for Fedora 8 to install KDE4.

Right now, no. Maybe later in kde-redhat unstable, but currently our efforts
are focused on Fedora 9.

Kevin Kofler

Old 01-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Rex Dieter

Kevin Kofler wrote:

> Kelly Miller <lightsolphoenix <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> Hey, since today is the official release date of KDE4, and I know it'll
>> be going into Rawhide, I wanted to ask if there's going to be official
>> packages for Fedora 8 to install KDE4.
>
> Right now, no. Maybe later in kde-redhat unstable, but currently our
> efforts are focused on Fedora 9.

That said, there are kde4 development platform updates queue'd for F-7,F-8.

-- Rex