Old 03-23-2010, 01:36 AM
"yhch"

Default load a program automaticly as root(xinitrc-common not work any more)

Hi
I used to use xinitrc-common to load my program as root
automaticly,but*this mothod stop working*since FC11.What can I do if I
still need to load my program as root (in system scripts)?
Any kind of help will be appreciated because*I can't manage to find
any Docs about this change at all.
*
Roy