Old 03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Karsten Hopp

Default Non-responsive maintainer Karsten Hopp?

Am 22.03.2010 12:05, schrieb Till Maas:
> Hiyas,
>
> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 04:45:25PM +0800, Chen Lei wrote:
>
> > The privoxy current in F12 is a beta version and had a lot of bugs.
> > See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=privoxy&product=Fedora
> >
> > Can anyone tell Karsten to fix those bugs?
>
> I did not check any further, but did he maybe leave Red Hat?
>
> Karsten, do you maybe want someone else to maintainer privoxy for you?
> Please respond, otherwise I will start the non responsive maintainer
> procedure as it is outlined here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers
>
> I just looked a little through the bugs and the oldest bug is nearly a
> year old without any response by Karsten. Also I could close 3 bugs as
> duplicates and one seems to be fixed upstream.
>
> Regards
> Till

I'm still here, although quite busy with s390x as a secondary arch.
If someone is willing to take over privoxy, I'd be happy to orphan it.
Otherwise I'll try to find some time this week to update privoxy to 3.0.16.

Karsten

Old 03-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Thomas Janssen

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Karsten Hopp <karsten@redhat.com> wrote:
> Am 22.03.2010 12:05, schrieb Till Maas:
>> Hiyas,
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 04:45:25PM +0800, Chen Lei wrote:
>>
>> > *The privoxy current in F12 is a beta version and had a lot of bugs.
>> > *See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=privoxy&product=Fedora
>> >
>> > *Can anyone tell Karsten to fix those bugs?
>>
>> I did not check any further, but did he maybe leave Red Hat?
>>
>> Karsten, do you maybe want someone else to maintainer privoxy for you?
>> Please respond, otherwise I will start the non responsive maintainer
>> procedure as it is outlined here:
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers
>>
>> I just looked a little through the bugs and the oldest bug is nearly a
>> year old without any response by Karsten. Also I could close 3 bugs as
>> duplicates and one seems to be fixed upstream.
>>
>> Regards
>> Till
>>

> I'm still here, although quite busy with s390x as a secondary arch.
> If someone is willing to take over privoxy, I'd be happy to orphan it.
> Otherwise I'll try to find some time this week to update privoxy to 3.0.16.

I will help you.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium