Old 03-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Steven I Usdansky

Default Live image from filesystem snapshot?

Not sure where to send this request, but since it was inspired by the
Fedora has become fat! discussion, this seems like an appropriate
place. I have a nicely tweaked installation of the LXDE spin sitting
on my hard drive that I would like to snapshot and place on a live
USB stick (ideally with persistent overlay). Is there a simple way
to do this? I really don't want to have to mess around with revisor
and custom kickstart files - been there, done that.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Muayyad AlSadi

I think this is a good idea

because many of our users don't have access to any repositories

I thought about rpmrebuild then creating a repo ...

Name : rpmrebuild
: installed.

but that would be a big waste of resources and time ...etc.