Old 03-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Till Maas

Default Non-responsive maintainer Karsten Hopp? (was: Privoxy have a lot openbugs in F12)

Hiyas,

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 04:45:25PM +0800, Chen Lei wrote:

> The privoxy current in F12 is a beta version and had a lot of bugs.
> See https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=privoxy&product=Fedora
>
> Can anyone tell Karsten to fix those bugs?

I did not check any further, but did he maybe leave Red Hat?

Karsten, do you maybe want someone else to maintainer privoxy for you?
Please respond, otherwise I will start the non responsive maintainer
procedure as it is outlined here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers

I just looked a little through the bugs and the oldest bug is nearly a
year old without any response by Karsten. Also I could close 3 bugs as
duplicates and one seems to be fixed upstream.

Regards
Till