Old 03-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Milan Kerslager

Default comps submission error

Noriko Mizumoto p*še v Čt 18. 03. 2010 v 11:55 +1000:
> Hi,
>
> While submitting, the error of "Sorry, your file could not be sent
> because of an error." has been encountered. The last submission is "The
> component master of the comps project has been changed by raven 6 days,
> 2 hours ago." This last entry would be some work for repo migration from
> cvs to git. It seems no PO successful submission after this.

I'm confirming that Transifex does not working last few days. I double
checked my PO file (with --strict too).

It seems like Transifex <=> GIT breakage.

Sorry for cross-posting. I would like to submit last fine-tuned changes
for my language.

M.K.

https://translate.fedoraproject.org/projects/p/comps/c/master/

--