Old 03-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Jussi Lehtola

Default Orphaning xine-ui: maintainers / comaintainers needed

Hi,

I find myself busy at $DAYJOB, so I don't have the time necessary to
maintain xine-ui. I'm going to orphan the package (pkgdb didn't let me
do it just a while ago), so I'm asking for maintainers and comaintainer
candidates to request access to the relevant branches in pkgdb.
--
Jussi Lehtola
Fedora Project Contributor