Old 03-19-2010, 08:57 PM
Quentin Armitage

Default Query re package versions in F-13

When I run yum list extras on my F-13 system, it lists (inter alia) the
following:

tzdata.noarch 2010e-1.fc13 @updates-testing
tzdata-java.noarch ...

The version of tzdata currently in the F-13 repositories is 2010c-1,
with nothing in updates-testing, but Bodhi shows that 2010e-1 has been
pushed to testing. Has this update somehow been mislaid?

Quentin Armitage