Old 03-17-2010, 01:40 PM
Ankur Sinha

Default How do i decrease the time mock takes?

hey,

How would I decrease the time mock takes to rebuild my srpm?

I read up this page[1]

"The cached buildroots trick above is much faster than using squid
alone, but you can also use squid in addition to the cached buildroots,
particularly if you are at the slow end of an Internet connection."

However, mock still takes a lot of time to update the cache here. How
can i further speed it up?

- Is there a reason why presto is disabled for mock? Can I use drpms (if
they exist) to make mock faster?

--
regards,
Ankur