Old 03-16-2010, 05:01 AM
Adam Williamson

Default Bugzappers Meeting Agenda for 2010-03-16

Event: Fedora Bug Triage Meeting
Date: 2010-03-16
Time: 15:00 UTC
Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

** NOTE ** : Many places have gone through daylight savings time change
this week: if your clock changed over the weekend, since the meeting is
set according to UTC, the meeting time will have changed for you. It
will be one hour later than last week. For instance, it's now 11am
Eastern time and 8am Pacific time.

Additions or corrections to the agenda? Reply to this email.

= Agenda =

* follow ups from last meeting

* your item here! (let us know before the meeting)

* open floor

Nothing much on the agenda this week, but I'll be there in case anyone
has topics to bring up.

Please do come out for the meeting - it'd be great to see more faces,
and we don't bite, we promise! It's a great opportunity to raise any
issues you've come across while bugzapping, or ask any questions you
might have.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey