Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Mike Chambers

Default Gnome panel

Anyone having any issues with the latest gnome-panel update that has
come out in last day or two? As in, when trying to log out the panel
just crashes and resets itself? Went back to last gnome good panel but
that one has issues when running with the rest of the gnome updates.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"

Old 03-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Adam Williamson

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 17:10 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Anyone having any issues with the latest gnome-panel update that has
> come out in last day or two? As in, when trying to log out the panel
> just crashes and resets itself? Went back to last gnome good panel but
> that one has issues when running with the rest of the gnome updates.

I've had it crash a few times today, yeah. Filed a bug on one
occurrence.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 03-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Mike Chambers

> On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 17:10 -0600, Mike Chambers wrote:
> > Anyone having any issues with the latest gnome-panel update that has
> > come out in last day or two? As in, when trying to log out the panel
> > just crashes and resets itself? Went back to last gnome good panel but
> > that one has issues when running with the rest of the gnome updates.
>
> I've had it crash a few times today, yeah. Filed a bug on one
> occurrence.

Looks like new build being compiled, but saw on koji that it failed.
Hope it's a fix.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY