Old 03-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Webcam test day - results deleted?

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 21:43 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:
> I was just about to enter some webcam test results but the results
> that were there earlier seem to have disappeared! Is it just me or
> has some clutz deleted the entries?

Eyeballing the history:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Test_Day:2010-03-11_webcams&action=history

I see only once change which made the page marginally smaller, and that
was just shortening the Name field for one of the entries. So no, I
don't think anyone took out any results.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 03-11-2010, 09:22 PM
mike cloaked

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 9:51 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@redhat.com> wrote:

>> Did you look at the history? That might give a clue if it was intentional or
>> a mistake.
>>

> It seems ok to me -
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-03-11_webcams
>
> Is that not the page you're looking at?

Yup - seems it was my bad - I had another page which was in the QA
wiki which had the start of the page but not the rest of it - your url
works fine.

My apologies... thanks - I will now add my results...

Mike

--
mike c