Old 03-11-2010, 08:43 PM
mike cloaked

Default Webcam test day - results deleted?

I was just about to enter some webcam test results but the results
that were there earlier seem to have disappeared! Is it just me or
has some clutz deleted the entries?
--
mike c

Old 03-11-2010, 08:46 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 21:43:24 +0000,
mike cloaked <mike.cloaked@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was just about to enter some webcam test results but the results
> that were there earlier seem to have disappeared! Is it just me or
> has some clutz deleted the entries?

Did you look at the history? That might give a clue if it was intentional or
a mistake.

Old 03-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Mike McGrath

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 21:43:24 +0000,
> mike cloaked <mike.cloaked@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I was just about to enter some webcam test results but the results
> > that were there earlier seem to have disappeared! Is it just me or
> > has some clutz deleted the entries?
>
> Did you look at the history? That might give a clue if it was intentional or
> a mistake.

It seems ok to me -

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-03-11_webcams

Is that not the page you're looking at?