Old 03-10-2010, 10:40 PM
Mario Chacon

Default Fwd: URL error on Fedora 13 Alpha BFO

Hello,
I was trying to install Fedora 13 Alpha using BFO utility and I got an error during the download of the install.img. I saw that the url for the install.img is wrong:

URL that use BFO utility:
http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub
URL valid:http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/

it works with the redhat url.
Do you know this error?
Thank yousalu2...masch...

Old 03-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Mike McGrath

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Mario Chacon wrote:

> Hello,
> I was trying to install Fedora 13 Alpha using BFO utility and I got an error during the download of the install.img. I
> saw that the url for the install.img is wrong:
>
> URL that use BFO utility:
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub
>
> URL valid:
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/
>
> it works with the redhat url.
>
> Do you know this error?

We do, I'll update it, the first URL actually works, it just seems
anaconda is ignoring the redirect (or something more weird is going on)

-Mike