-   -   Install fedora-easy-karma by default? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/339535-install-fedora-easy-karma-default.html)

Matthew Woehlke 03-10-2010 07:44 PM

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Till Maas (opensource@till.name) said:
>>> Also thanks for packaging that immediately -- what about installing it
>>> by default? It's a tiny package and we really do want our users to
>>> provide feedback.
>>
>> I do not mind, if it is installed by default, but I am not sure,
>> whether this is a good idea. Users will still need a FAS account,
>> install packages from updates-testing and know that it exist to use it.
>
> Given that it at the moment requires a FAS account, perhaps having
> it as default in the Fedora packager group is a good first step.
>
> Hey, why don't we register for FAS accounts with firstboot?

Can you leave bodhi feedback with an FAS account if you haven't signed a
CLA? (The thing about FAS accounts I am not crazy about is the CLA. What
about using a bugzilla account instead?)

--
Matthew
. . . . . ##@NO CARRIER

Rahul Sundaram 03-11-2010 02:50 AM

On 03/11/2010 02:14 AM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Can you leave bodhi feedback with an FAS account if you haven't signed a
> CLA? (The thing about FAS accounts I am not crazy about is the CLA. What
> about using a bugzilla account instead?)

What is the problem you have with the CLA?

Rahul

Matthew Woehlke 03-11-2010 04:30 PM

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 03/11/2010 02:14 AM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>
>> Can you leave bodhi feedback with an FAS account if you haven't signed a
>> CLA? (The thing about FAS accounts I am not crazy about is the CLA. What
>> about using a bugzilla account instead?)
>>

> What is the problem you have with the CLA?

I tried to send you a reply, but it bounced; gmail says the address you
gave does not exist.

--
Matthew
Oops. -- Shannon Foraker (David Weber, Ashes of Victory)

Rahul Sundaram 03-11-2010 06:12 PM

On 03/11/2010 11:00 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> I tried to send you a reply, but it bounced; gmail says the address you
> gave does not exist.

I got the mail. Thanks.

Rahul

Matthew Woehlke 03-11-2010 06:29 PM

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 03/11/2010 11:00 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>
>> I tried to send you a reply, but it bounced; gmail says the address you
>> gave does not exist.
>>

> I got the mail. Thanks.

Yes, sorry. Must not have read the bounce close enough; I was trying to
forward a copy to myself (different account) and got *my* address wrong :-).