Old 03-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Bill Nottingham

Default Install fedora-easy-karma by default? (was: Expect more positive bodhi karma / check karma automatism)

Till Maas (opensource@till.name) said:
> > Also thanks for packaging that immediately -- what about installing it
> > by default? It's a tiny package and we really do want our users to
> > provide feedback.
>
> I do not mind, if it is installed by default, but I am not sure,
> whether this is a good idea. Users will still need a FAS account,
> install packages from updates-testing and know that it exist to use it.

Given that it at the moment requires a FAS account, perhaps having
it as default in the Fedora packager group is a good first step.

Hey, why don't we register for FAS accounts with firstboot?

Bill