Old 03-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Till Maas

Default Install fedora-easy-karma by default? (was: Expect more positive bodhi karma / check karma automatism)

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 01:29:28AM +0100, Milos Jakubicek wrote:

> Also thanks for packaging that immediately -- what about installing it
> by default? It's a tiny package and we really do want our users to
> provide feedback.

I do not mind, if it is installed by default, but I am not sure,
whether this is a good idea. Users will still need a FAS account,
install packages from updates-testing and know that it exist to use it.

Regards
Till