-   -   Orphaned taglib (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/338909-orphaned-taglib.html)

Michael Schwendt 03-09-2010 10:09 PM

Orphaned taglib

I've orphaned "taglib" in response to the hostilities found in the
FESCo meeting log. Most likely Rex Dieter will pick it up, but I want
to let the list know as there are other dependencies on it.

Mike McGrath 03-09-2010 11:46 PM

Orphaned taglib

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> I've orphaned "taglib" in response to the hostilities found in the
> FESCo meeting log. Most likely Rex Dieter will pick it up, but I want
> to let the list know as there are other dependencies on it.

I'm a little confused, this is a punative orphan?

-Mike

Peter Boy 03-09-2010 11:46 PM

Orphaned taglib

Am Mittwoch, den 10.03.2010, 00:09 +0100 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
> I've orphaned "taglib" in response to the hostilities found in the
> FESCo meeting log. Most likely Rex Dieter will pick it up, but I want
> to let the list know as there are other dependencies on it.

Hm, I could find anything specifically hostile, although disrespectful /
boisterous.

In any case: a downward trend

Peter

Peter Boy 03-09-2010 11:49 PM

Orphaned taglib

Am Mittwoch, den 10.03.2010, 00:46 +0000 schrieb Peter Boy:
> Am Mittwoch, den 10.03.2010, 00:09 +0100 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
> > I've orphaned "taglib" in response to the hostilities found in the
> > FESCo meeting log. Most likely Rex Dieter will pick it up, but I want
> > to let the list know as there are other dependencies on it.

Correction:

Peter Boy 03-09-2010 11:54 PM

Orphaned taglib

Am Dienstag, den 09.03.2010, 18:46 -0600 schrieb Mike McGrath:
> On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Michael Schwendt wrote:
>
> > I've orphaned "taglib" in response to the hostilities found in the
> > FESCo meeting log. Most likely Rex Dieter will pick it up, but I want
> > to let the list know as there are other dependencies on it.
> >

> I'm a little confused, this is a punative orphan?

Frustration? Violation?

We shouldn't make things worse and in any case not emotionalize

Peter