Old 03-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Ales Kozumplik

Default Device nodes are created according to /sys/block information. (#485060)

On 03/09/2010 06:22 PM, Martin Sivak wrote:

/sys/block contains removable devices as well. /proc/partitions does not, so we have to use the newer interface to make cdrom based driverdiscs work.
---

I went with Martin looking over my shoulder through the patch and it
looks good as far as my knowledge of /sys/block goes.

Ales