Old 03-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Matěj Cepl

Default Orpahning some packages

Orphaning couple of packages:

- JSDoc (upstream has moved to competing project
http://code.google.com/p/jsdoc-toolkit/, so unless somebody needs this
package, I think it is ready for retiring from Fedora completely)
- python-urllib2_kerberos -- unsuccessful attempt to use this, lost any
interest in the package just a day after packaging it.

Both packages have released ownership, who wants to tenderly love them
so I don't have to coldly left them in the blizzard?

Matěj

He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
support, rather than illumination.
-- Andrew Lang