-   -   libedit: transferring ownership (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/338082-libedit-transferring-ownership.html)

Debarshi Ray 03-08-2010 04:52 PM

libedit: transferring ownership

I would like to transfer ownership of the libedit package to Kamil
Dudka (kdudka). I am a bit wary of PackageDB transferring not letting
me select the new owner. Could someone please take care of it or
advise what I need to do about this?

I do not want to remain as a co-maintainer.

Thanks,
Debarshi
--
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
imaginary part.

Kevin Fenzi 03-09-2010 11:05 PM

libedit: transferring ownership

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:52:00 +0200
Debarshi Ray <debarshi.ray@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to transfer ownership of the libedit package to Kamil
> Dudka (kdudka). I am a bit wary of PackageDB transferring not letting
> me select the new owner. Could someone please take care of it or
> advise what I need to do about this?
>
> I do not want to remain as a co-maintainer.

I think this should be done.

Can you check and confirm I didn't mess anything up or change it in a
way you did not want?

> Thanks,
> Debarshi

kevin

PS: Hurray for claws mail letting me mark emails, or this might have
been lost in the flood of email on this list lately.

Debarshi Ray 03-10-2010 05:22 AM

libedit: transferring ownership

> I think this should be done.

Thanks, Kevin.