Old 03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Thomas Janssen

Default Karma threshold for kernel

Hi,

what kind of karma threshold is set for the kernel?

The page in bodhi says it has a karma of 9, but if you count it, it's
13+ and 10-

And the kernel got -5 since it's pushed to stable. Shouldn't that one
stay out of stable for now?

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/kernel-2.6.32.9-67.fc12

I'm running 2.6.32.9-70 meanwhile from updates-testing.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium

Old 03-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Josh Boyer

On Mon, Mar 08, 2010 at 01:36:18PM +0100, Thomas Janssen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>what kind of karma threshold is set for the kernel?
>
>The page in bodhi says it has a karma of 9, but if you count it, it's
>13+ and 10-
>
>And the kernel got -5 since it's pushed to stable. Shouldn't that one
>stay out of stable for now?

1) Anonymous karma doesn't count towards the karma totals.

2) Karma after it goes to stable is good for informational purposes, but it
will not cause an update to get removed from Stable. We don't back out updates
after that are pushed stable except in very rare cases.

josh