Old 03-06-2010, 08:35 AM
Paul

Default Koji or me at fault?

Hi,

I've imported monodevelop-debugger-gdb for f13 and rawhide and have
tried to build it. Koji is going through the setup, but then falling
over on the build. Looking at the logs, it looks like a python
problem...

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2034431&name=build.log

Can anyone up the food chain verify where the problem is please?

TTFN

Paul
--
Biggles was quietly reading his favourite book when Algy burst through
the door. Distracted for a moment, Biggles surveyed what had happened

Old 03-06-2010, 08:47 AM
Kalev Lember

On 03/06/2010 11:35 AM, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've imported monodevelop-debugger-gdb for f13 and rawhide and have
> tried to build it. Koji is going through the setup, but then falling
> over on the build. Looking at the logs, it looks like a python
> problem...
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2034431&name=build.log
>
> Can anyone up the food chain verify where the problem is please?

SRPM creation fails with:
error: Bad source: /builddir/build/SOURCES/mdb-gdb-2-2.patch: No such
file or directory

Commit the patch file, tag, and try again.

--
Kalev