FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 03-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Tareq Al Jurf
 
Default Limited options in bugzilla

When i'm using bugzilla, i've noticed that i have some limited options in flags
fedora‑review: i have only a "?", i dont have any "+"
fedora-cvs: i can't change it, see the link below.



my info:
taljurf: Approved Groups: fedorabugs packager marketing altvideos freemedia cla_fedora cla_done cvsl10n ambassadors

flags section screenshot (notice the fedora-cvs)
http://taljurf.fedorapeople.org/bugzilla-flags.png


What should i do?

Thanks in advance
--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
taljurf@fedoraproject.org


--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Rakesh Pandit
 
Default Limited options in bugzilla

On 5 March 2010 13:51, Tareq Al Jurf wrote:
> When i'm using bugzilla, i've noticed that i have some limited options in
> flags
> fedora-review: i have only a "?", i dont have any "+"
> fedora-cvs: i can't change it, see the link below.
>
> my info:
> taljurf: Approved Groups: fedorabugs packager marketing altvideos freemedia
> cla_fedora cla_done cvsl10n ambassadors
>
> flags section screenshot (notice the fedora-cvs)
> http://taljurf.fedorapeople.org/bugzilla-flags.png
>
> What should i do?
>
> Thanks in advance
[..]

Problem could be your email in FAS account does not seem to match what
you use for bugzilla, so permissions don't reflect.

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh
freedom, friends, features, first
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Tareq Al Jurf
 
Default Limited options in bugzilla

>On 5 March 2010 13:51, Tareq Al Jurf wrote:
>> When i'm using bugzilla, i've noticed that i have some limited options in
>> flags
>> fedora-review: i have only a "?", i dont have any "+"


>> fedora-cvs: i can't change it, see the link below.
>>
>> my info:
>> taljurf: Approved Groups: fedorabugs packager marketing altvideos freemedia
>> cla_fedora cla_done cvsl10n ambassadors


>>
>> flags section screenshot (notice the fedora-cvs)
>> http://taljurf.fedorapeople.org/bugzilla-flags.png


>>
>> What should i do?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>[..]
>
>Problem could be your email in FAS account does not seem to match what
>you use for bugzilla, so permissions don't reflect.


>
>--
>Rakesh Pandit
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh
>freedom, friends, features, first
So what should i do, fas is registered to my gmail, while bugzilla is registered to @fedoraproject.org


i saw some other guys which have their bugzilla registered to their @fedoraproject.org without having problems

--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia


taljurf@fedoraproject.org


--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-05-2010, 09:39 PM
Kevin Fenzi
 
Default Limited options in bugzilla

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:35:55 +0300
Tareq Al Jurf <taljurf@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> So what should i do, fas is registered to my gmail, while bugzilla is
> registered to @fedoraproject.org
> i saw some other guys which have their bugzilla registered to their @
> fedoraproject.org without having problems

I think a manual mapping needs to be setup for this. ;(

Can you file a ticket with infrastructure and see if they can get it
setup for you?

kevin

--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 
Old 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
Toshio Kuratomi
 
Default Limited options in bugzilla

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 03:39:00PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:35:55 +0300
> Tareq Al Jurf <taljurf@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
> > So what should i do, fas is registered to my gmail, while bugzilla is
> > registered to @fedoraproject.org
> > i saw some other guys which have their bugzilla registered to their @
> > fedoraproject.org without having problems
>
> I think a manual mapping needs to be setup for this. ;(
>
> Can you file a ticket with infrastructure and see if they can get it
> setup for you?
>
Assign the ticket to me: (either email address or my username, toshio )

I'll get it synced up the next time we push a new python-fedora package
out... should be just after the alpha freeze.

-Toshio
--
devel mailing list
devel@lists.fedoraproject.org
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org