Old 03-04-2010, 01:48 PM
M A Young

Default duplicate f13 package announcements

I don't know if this has already been raised but I notice on the
package-announce@lists.fedoraproject.org list that several Fedora 13
packages keep getting announced, for example, by checking the archives I
see that fedora-release-13-0.6 has been announced 6 times in March and a
further 7 times in February. I suspect there is a glitch in the package
management system somewhere.

Michael Young

Old 03-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Jon Ciesla

M A Young wrote:
> I don't know if this has already been raised but I notice on the
> package-announce@lists.fedoraproject.org list that several Fedora 13
> packages keep getting announced, for example, by checking the archives I
> see that fedora-release-13-0.6 has been announced 6 times in March and a
> further 7 times in February. I suspect there is a glitch in the package
> management system somewhere.
>
> Michael Young

It's happening for 3 F12 packages as well. I mentioned it in a ticket
for another issue:

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/ticket/2328

-J

--