Old 02-28-2010, 07:22 PM

Default Adding optional packages to comps.xml

Hi,

I want to add to "Sound and Video" in comps.xml
some optional packages which I not own.

v4l2ucp in comps.xml for F11-F14,
ucview for F11-F14, EL5
and gtk-v4l for F13-F14.

Is there any objections to do this?

Alexey Kurov <nucleo@fedoraproject.org>

Old 03-06-2010, 08:21 PM

As there are no objections I have added to "Sound and Video"

v4l2ucp in comps.xml for F12-F14,
ucview for F11-F14, EL5 (Robert Scheck replied that I can do it)
and gtk-v4l for F13-F14.

Alexey Kurov <nucleo@fedoraproject.org>