Old 02-27-2010, 05:00 PM
Dirk Gottschalk

Default I can not import the browser cert, please help.

Hello,

i can not import the browser-cert from fedora in to mozilla.
Mozilla says that it can not be imported for unknown reasons.

Can somebody help me?

regards,
Dirk

--
Gottschalk IT + Internet UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Klüsenborn 9

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Aachen
Registernummer: HRB 15368

Old 02-27-2010, 06:35 PM
Gregory Maxwell

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Dirk Gottschalk
<dirk-gottschalk@it-internet-service.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i can not import the browser-cert from fedora in to mozilla.
> Mozilla says that it can not be imported for unknown reasons.
>
> Can somebody help me?

Disable the torbutton add-on. No kidding.

failing that, try

pk12util -i certfilename.p12 -d ~/.mozilla/firefox/randomcrap.default/

(replace cerfilename and randomcrap with the actual values).