Old 02-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Adam Williamson

Default Fedora 13 Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting RESCHEDULED: 2010-02-25 @ 19:00 UTC (14:00 EST)

IMPORTANT NOTE: we are rescheduling the Go/No-Go meeting for Fedora 13
Alpha. Previously scheduled for 2010-02-25 01:00 UTC, it is now
scheduled for 2010-02-25 19:00 UTC (14:00 EST, 11:00 PST). This delay is
to give sufficient time for the QA team to test the expected RC3 build.

The original announcement, with the new time, is reproduced below for
reference.

Join us on irc.freenode.net #fedora-meeting for this important meeting.
Thursday, February 25, 2010 @ 19:00 UTC (14:00 EST).

"Before each public release Development, QA, and Release Engineering
meet to determine if the release criteria are met for a particular
release. This meeting is called the: Go/No-Go Meeting."

"Verifying that the Release criteria are met is the responsibility of
the QA Team."

For more details about this important meeting see:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Engineering_Readiness_Meetings
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

Old 02-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Till Maas

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 01:57:02PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> IMPORTANT NOTE: we are rescheduling the Go/No-Go meeting for Fedora 13

> For more details about this important meeting see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Engineering_Readiness_Meetings

IMHO it would help a lot if there weren't always at least two names for
every event or task.

E.g. on
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-all-tasks.html
there are the
"Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting (20:00 EST)" and the "Alpha Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting"
Now also using "Engineering Readiness Meetings" is very easy to confuse
with the other meeting, especially because both happen within
about 24 hours or not.

Regards
Till