Old 02-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Michael Cronenworth

Default Bodhi update levels

How would one tell the difference between a bodhi edit and the first
bodhi update push? On the surface I cannot tell this by looking at the
updates e-mail or using bodhi.

Thanks,
Michael

Old 02-23-2010, 06:46 PM
Kevin Kofler

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> How would one tell the difference between a bodhi edit and the first
> bodhi update push? On the surface I cannot tell this by looking at the
> updates e-mail or using bodhi.

There isn't really a way, as for Bodhi, editing means unpushing and queueing
the modified update for the next push.

Kevin Kofler