* topics to discuss:
o KDE-4.4.0 updates status, remaining blockers?
o disable kdebug by default?
o enable nepomuk by default?
o f13 kde live image status
* recent bugs:
o Bug 549687 kdm: no autologin on first start
o Bug 566547 mysql-5.1.43 incompat with akonadi
= Summary =
KDE-4.4.0 updates status, remaining blockers?
* KDE 4.4 will be pushed to stable ASAP.
* akonadi/mysql breakage only affects F-13, not F-11,F-12.
* libssh-0.4.1 will also be pushed to stable (F-12,F-11) [1,2].
* The remaining regressions weren't considered as blockers but will still
being worked on. 
* KDE 4.4.1 is also scheduled to be tagged on Feb 25. 
disable kdebug by default?:
* Currently all KDE applications produces a lot of output on stdout and
* To reduce this normally not needed output kdebug will be disabled for F-13+.
enable nepomuk by default?
* RexDieter send this idea to fedora-kde mailing list for discussion last
* We considered it not to be wise to change this behavior in the middle of a
release, so nepomuk stays disabled by default.
f13 kde live image status:
* KPackageKit is currently broken in F-13 (It has not been ported to 0.6 ABI
changes of PackageKit, yet).
* Current SVN snapshot of KPackageKit should work with PackageKit 0.6.x.
* We'll try to get a newer KPackageKit into F-13 Alpha.
* We'll also talk to upstream maintainer about his release and commit policy
and offer some help.
Bug 549687 kdm: no autologin on first start
* There is still no response from ConsoleKit maintainers.
* KevinKofler has looked into the code but couldn't find the reason why it
Bug 566547 mysql-5.1.43 incompat with akonadi
* mysql-5.1.44-2.fc13 is compatible with akonadi again and needs to be in F-13