Old 02-22-2010, 12:37 PM
"Darryl L. Pierce"

Default Orphaning some Ruby gems...

Since I have little time and no use for the packages, I'm orphaning the
following items:

* rubygem-activeldap
* rubygem-gruff
* rubygem-hoe
* rubygem-RedCloth
* rubygem-rubyforge
* rubygem-rufus-scheduler
* rubygem-state_machine

If you are interested in taking them on, please let me know so we can
transfer them. But I won't be pushing any further updates for them.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

Old 02-22-2010, 12:49 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Darryl L. Pierce wrote, at 02/22/2010 10:37 PM +9:00:
> Since I have little time and no use for the packages, I'm orphaning the
> following items:
>
> * rubygem-activeldap
> * rubygem-gruff
> * rubygem-hoe
> * rubygem-RedCloth
> * rubygem-rubyforge
> * rubygem-rufus-scheduler
> * rubygem-state_machine
>
> If you are interested in taking them on, please let me know so we can
> transfer them. But I won't be pushing any further updates for them.

I will take rubygem-activeldap and rubygem-hoe.

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 02-23-2010, 12:00 PM
"Darryl L. Pierce"

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:49:35PM +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Darryl L. Pierce wrote, at 02/22/2010 10:37 PM +9:00:
> > Since I have little time and no use for the packages, I'm orphaning the
> > following items:
> >
> > * rubygem-activeldap
> > * rubygem-gruff
> > * rubygem-hoe
> > * rubygem-RedCloth
> > * rubygem-rubyforge
> > * rubygem-rufus-scheduler
> > * rubygem-state_machine
> >
> > If you are interested in taking them on, please let me know so we can
> > transfer them. But I won't be pushing any further updates for them.
>
> I will take rubygem-activeldap and rubygem-hoe.

Okay, thank you.